Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Since the beginning of 2014, representatives from Israel and Saudi Arabia have had five secret meetings to discuss a common foe — Iran.
2. Israel Air Force jets struck targets in the area of the Lebanon-Syrian border on Tuesday.
3. The Obama administration is weighing a range of aggressive responses to Russia’s alleged violation of a Cold War-era nuclear treaty, including deploying land-based missiles in Europe that could pre-emptively destroy the Russian weapons.
4. The defense framework signed with India this week during Defense Secretary Ashton Carter’s trip to the Pacific is the most recent step in U.S. efforts to put together a coalition to counter China’s growing influence, including its aggression in the South China Sea.
5. A strong 6.0-magnitude earthquake rocked the district of Sabah on Malaysia’s Borneo island early on Friday, but there were no initial reports of damage and no tsunami warning was issued.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is 1 Samuel 2:30-31 which reads: “Wherefore the Lord God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the Lord saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed. Behold, the days come, that I will cut off thine arm, and the arm of thy father’s house, that there shall not be an old man in thine house.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Andrew Murray. He said: “There is such a danger of our being so occupied with the things that are to come more than with him who is to come.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty University School of Divinity. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.