Let’s take a quick look at today’s prophecy-related headlines which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Israeli leaders were critical of the framework agreement to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions, with some threatening military action against Iran.
2. Somalia’s Islamic extremist group al-Shabab warned on Saturday of more attacks in Kenya like the assault on Garissa University College that killed 148 people.
3. Yemeni military officials say the Saudi-led coalition has airdropped weapons to fighters battling Shiite rebels in the southern port city of Aden.
4. North Korea test-fired four short-range missiles into the Yellow Sea on the western coast of the Korean peninsula on April 3, and analysts say it’s likely North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was present at the launch.
5. The United Nations relief aid agency says the conflict in Yemen has killed over 500 people in the past two weeks.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture we are looking at today is Deuteronomy 31:23 which reads: “And he gave Joshua the son of Nun a charge, and said, Be strong and of a good courage: for thou shalt bring the children of Israel into the land which I sware unto them: and I will be with thee.”
Our second coming quote for today is from David Jeremiah. He said: “The last days are a time when all of God’s people need to keep their eyes and their Bibles wide open. We must ask God for discernment as never before.”
Daniel Whyte III has spoken in meetings across the United States and in over twenty-five foreign countries. He is the author of over forty books. He is also the president of Gospel Light Society International, a worldwide evangelistic ministry that reaches thousands with the Gospel each week, as well as president of Torch Ministries International, a Christian literature ministry which publishes a monthly magazine called The Torch Leader. He is heard by thousands each week on his radio broadcasts/podcasts, which include: The Prayer Motivator Devotional, The Prayer Motivator Minute, as well as Gospel Light Minute X, the Gospel Light Minute, the Sunday Evening Evangelistic Message, the Prophet Daniel’s Report, the Second Coming Watch Update and the Soul-Winning Motivator, among others. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Theology from Bethany Divinity College, a Bachelor’s degree in Religion from Texas Wesleyan University, a Master’s degree in Religion, a Master of Divinity degree, and a Master of Theology degree from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary. He has been married to the former Meriqua Althea Dixon, of Christiana, Jamaica for over twenty-seven years. God has blessed their union with seven children. Find out more at www.danielwhyte3.com. Follow Daniel Whyte III on Twitter @prophetdaniel3 or on Facebook.