Your prayers and financial support are greatly needed and greatly appreciated.
BCNN1 is not only part of a media organization but a worldwide ministry.
First and foremost, Black Christian News Network (BCNN1.com) is a Christian organization with an evangelistic mission. We seek to uphold traditional Judeo-Christian family values and Biblical principles, and to show people the way of salvation through Jesus Christ. That is the primary reason why we report the unique blend of news that we do at BCNN1 and throughout our network of Christian news sites.
Ultimately, our goal is to proclaim the gospel as described in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4: “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.“ Everything we do centers around this focus. We aim to share the Gospel with unbelievers and build up and edify those who are already saved.
We agree with the Baptist Faith and Message of the Southern Baptist Convention, the Articles of Faith of the National Baptist Convention USA, and the Statement of Faith of the National Association of Evangelicals.
We stand for:
- The Biblical definition of marriage as found in Genesis 2:21-25, Leviticus 18:22, and Ephesians 5:31, thus we believe that marriage is a union between one man and one woman, and we oppose any form of homosexuality, the homosexual agenda, and homosexual marriage as it is not beneficial to individuals, to the ongoing of the family (especially children), or to society.
- The sanctity of life. Based on Genesis 1:27, Job 10:8-12, Job 31:15, Psalm 139:13-16, and Jeremiah 1:5, we believe that life begins at conception and we oppose the act of abortion.
- The freedom of Christians and other people of faith to practice their religion and live according to their consciences peacefully and without harassment or persecution from the government and we oppose government interference in peaceful religious practice.
Due to our commitment to a Biblical worldview, we find ourselves in opposition to the government, the world, and our culture on many issues including those mentioned above. Church history has shown us that this opposition comes not just because we are Christians, but because our relationship with Christ changes our hearts, minds, and lives about sins that are acceptable to the world, but are not acceptable to God, the church, or Christians. And as 2 Timothy 3:12 says, “all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.”
That ‘persecution’ has been going on for some 2,000 years. We have experienced it as well: We are under surveillance by the government, attacked by homosexuals who are trying to get us to shut up and shut down, and criticized by blacks and whites who disagree with our Biblical positions on various issues. Despite this, we are committed to encouraging Christians to stand for God against the evil that threatens to take over our society. Christians around the world, in Iraq, in Nigeria, in Sudan, in China, and in many other places, are facing far greater persecution than we are — including the imminent threat of death by forces which will not hesitate to carry out those threats. If those believers can stand for God, we can too. Rest assured, we will not bend, we will not break, we will not bow.
With the exception of Liberty University, Regent University, Tony Evans, and a few other conservative Christian organizations and people, BCNN1 does not receive the support or the ad revenue that many white, conservative organizations do. Because of our conservative positions, many blacks do not support our efforts, and, for whatever reason, many white conservatives, who often complain and criticize blacks Christians for not being more conservative, do not support black, conservative organizations such as ours unless blacks view things exactly the way they do. For example, in the last presidential election, we at BCNN1 could not support President Obama because of his views on homosexuality, but we also could not support Romney because of his Mormon views against Christ and his views regarding poorer people in our society.
That being said, we want you to know that your support is crucial if we are to continue being salt and light in the world through the reporting of the news as well as through providing gospel presentations, Christian messages, and encouragement and inspiration for Christians to live Christ-honoring lives.
For years now, the BCNN1 website has been hosted on third-party servers. However, often, these companies do not share our Biblical views, and they do not want us to say certain things that offend some in our society. Thus, our sites are under constant threat of being taken down because someone at the hosting company does not like what we are saying or because someone complains to our hosting company about the content on our site. In order for us to remove this threat permanently, we will ultimately have to purchase and maintain our own servers. Your financial support will enable us to do so.
Here are ways that you can stand with us:
- Pray for us every day. If you have followed BCNN1 for a while, you will know that we emphasize the importance of prayer, and we covet your prayers more than anything. Thank you to all those who have prayed for us.
- Advertise with us. If you are a Christian business, ministry, school, or organization, please consider advertising on BCNN1. We have partnered with Beacon Ad Network to reach out to Christian advertisers. You can view our profile page on Beacon at: https://beaconads.com/buy/detail/244637
BCNN1 is also the flagship site of the GLM (Gospel Light Ministries) Omnimedia Group network of websites which includes such sites as: Urban Christian News, Latino Christian News, New America Today, and International Christian Herald. The network receives over 1 million visits and 6 million page views each month. If you want to reach a wider audience than BCNN1, you may view the current advertising rate sheet for the GLM network here.
- Support us financially on a monthly or weekly basis. If you value the unique blend of news, Gospel and ministry presentations, and live events, etc., provided by BCNN1, please consider becoming a financial supporter. By supporting us on a regular basis, you will help us to continue producing quality content for the benefit of the Christian community, including not only BCNN1, but Urban Christian News, New America Today, International Christian Herald, as well as BCNN3.TV (video content and live streaming), BCNN4 (youth site), BCNN5 (Africa), BCNN6 (the Caribbean), and BCNN7 (Christian radio station). You will also be supporting the production of 20 Christian podcasts produced by Gospel Light Society International on a daily and weekly basis.
You may sign up to support us on a monthly or weekly basis via PayPal below. Using this option will make it easy for you to contribute a small amount on a regular basis through a safe, secure, and trusted third-party.
- Link to us. If you own a blog or website please consider adding a link to the BCNN1 homepage or adding the BCNN1 RSS feed to your website.
Homepage URL: http://www.blackchristiannews.com/
RSS Feed URL: http://www.blackchristiannews.com/feed/
Thank you for standing with us. May God richly bless you.