Raising Kingdom Kids To Be Released August, 2014.
Parenting is tough, and life today is busy. Creating a kingdom mindset in your home may sound like more than you can handle. But by starting small, and starting today, you can produce benefits that will last a lifetime!
Raising kids who recognize and retain their identity as children of the King launches healthy adults who have the capacity to stand strong in their faith. That’s why, with wisdom and grace, respected ministry leader and experienced dad Dr. Tony Evans offers practical, step-by-step strategies to:
• Create an atmosphere where your kids can maintain their identity in Jesus Christ despite the society around them.
• Help you grow in confidence as you discover your worth as a parent on God’s Word and not on your kids’ actions.
• Experience the freedom that comes from influencing your children, rather than the futility of trying to control them.
• Gain new strength as you view the daily duties of parenting from a kingdom perspective.
• Trade reactive parenting for intentional parenting and marvel at the freedom this brings.
It is Far Easier to Shape a Child than to Repair an Adult.