Let me just say that President Obama is probably not a Muslim, but not a Christian, either. Most likely, he’s agnostic. Politics is his religion.
That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t possess strong loyalties. Many people are afraid to discuss those loyalties, however, lest they be branded some type of crazy “Obama is a Muslim” truther.
But let me throw out twenty “dots” and see if you can connect them into a pattern:
- Barack Obama spent part of his childhood in Indonesia, stepson to a Muslim. His natural father was born as a Muslim in Kenya.
- Obama romantically reminisces about his fond memories of hearing the “izan,” or the Muslim call to prayer, echoing from a nearby mosque each day.
- One of his closest friends in Chicago is a member of the Hamas terror group, funded in part by Qatar.
- Obama claims to embrace the Christian faith, however, he attended a church for 20 years where he was taught by a preacher who sees Islam and Christianity on par with each other.
- During his 2008 campaign, Mr. Obama saw himself as the defender of Islam in America and promised to eliminate prejudices against Muslims (something I have never witnessed).
- He asked the head of NASA (yes, NASA!) to ensure the defense of Islamic causes and to help improve their reputation.
- Among his first overseas trips as President of the United States were to Muslim countries with secular governments: Turkey and Egypt.
- In Turkey, he declared that America was not a Christian nation.
- In Egypt, he humiliated his host, then-president of Egypt, Hosni Mubarak, by insisting that the Muslim Brotherhood, an outlawed Islamist group, occupy the front seats for his “lecture” at Cairo University.
- President Obama has largely ignored the U.S. National Day of Prayer, which was signed into law by President Harry Truman and is recognized on the first Thursday of May.
Click here to read more.
SOURCE: Charisma News