California Family Claims Restaurant Served Them Pizza Laced With Drugs Which Sent Them to the Emergency Room

(credit: CBS)
(credit: CBS)

A family says a pizza they were served at a local restaurant was laced with drugs and sent them to the emergency room.

“It was a like a rush, sweating, heart beating real fast,” grandmother Ava Farley said of how she felt after eating several slices of the mushroom pizza this weekend.

The symptoms her 10-year-old grandson, Clintay Jones, was experiencing were far worse.

“He started cussing, going off, talking crazy, ran out the door butt naked,” Farley said.

“I started feeling like dizzy and like crazy,” the young boy said.

Farley and her grandson became so sick they had to be rushed to LA County/USC Medical Center. Doctors told them their urine turned up traces of marijuana intoxication.

The grandmother said doctors began questioning Jones as to whether he had been exposed to pot at home.

“They questioned him like, ‘Have you had any of this? Did you do this? Is there anything in the house? Is this normal?’ No, all we had was pizza,” Farley said.

Click here to read more.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s