Three years ago, almost to the day that Obama announced to the world his support for homosexual marriage, BCNN1.com was ringing the warning bell, beginning with the first article which was issued on May 3, 2009 titled “President Obama Is Smart, But Is He Wise?” (We continued to prophetically warn people about this issue using this same article in different forms.) Then, finally on April 4, 2012, BCNN1.com wrote a short article titled “BCNN1 Is Calling on All Black and White Churches to Lay Aside the Foolishness of Politics at Least for Resurrection Week and Focus on the “Foolishness” of Preaching the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.” In this article which is below, we shared how that President Obama would promote homosexual marriage if he gets a second term. Unfortunately and sadly, he has done just that.
Don’t worry about registering to vote on Sunday morning, worry about getting saved and getting your neighbors saved because if America does not repent of its wicked ways, it does not matter whether Obama or Romney is at the helm of Titanic USA. Titanic USA has already hit the iceberg and it is going down. You better get in a lifeboat with the name Jesus on it.Instead of trying to get 1 million people to register to vote for a man who is promoting the homosexual agenda and who definitely will promote homosexual marriage if he gets a second term, the Lord would rather for you to get 1 million souls saved and lives changed. BCNN1.com is calling upon White, Black, and Hispanic Christians to not listen to Richard Land or Jamal Bryant and listen to the cry of Jesus to “go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel.” Both Romney and Obama are nothing but puppets of the devil leading this country to hell and it is a shame that Christians stand behind either one of them, be you black or white.
- Pharaoh was smart, built great works, and ruled a mighty empire, but when God said “Let my people go,” Pharaoh did not recognize the “invisible hand” of God, and he did not take heed to what the invisible, Almighty God was doing in his nation, thus bringing upon himself and his country devastating consequences.
- Saul was a smart, tall, and good-looking king, but he did not recognize the “invisible hand” of God. While he thought he was doing good and that everything would work out alright, he was actually disobeying God’s direct commands, and thus he brought on himself, his family, and the nation devastating consequences.
- King Nebuchadnezzar was smart, powerful, a great leader, and he knew about God’s power, but he ignored the “invisible hand” of God to his peril and was found eating grass like an animal to permanently help him to realize Who was truly in control.
- King Belshazzar, just like his father, was smart and powerful, and he definitely knew about God’s power because he saw how God made his father eat grass like an animal. But he, too, chose to ignore the “invisible hand” of God, and thus brought on devastating consequences – his death and the overthrowing of his empire.
- On January 23, 2009, President Obama reversed the former president’s abortion funds policy and lifted the global abortion gag rule. This policy restored funds to the groups who kill millions of innocent babies each day across this country. Dr. Frank Page just said yesterday in a CBN report that “what is striking here is not only that he did such things, but that he did it so quickly.” In my opinion, this shows a gross lack of wisdom.
- On March 9, 2009, President Obama overturned the former president’s policy on stem cell research. This decision allows federal taxpayer dollars to fund significantly broader research on embryonic stem cells.
- On March 18, 2009, President Obama announced his support of the U.N. Declaration which supports homosexual marriage, just three months after the former president’s administration refused to endorse it. And little by little, homosexual marriage is being legalized. Whether Barack Obama knows homosexuality is against biblical principles or not, I do not know, but he certainly, personally believes that there is something wrong with it, because he said that he believes that marriage should be between a man and woman, at the Saddleback Civil Forum on the Presidency, when he was a candidate.
esident Obama “Thus saith the Lord” and warn him that he is treading on dangerous ground, and if he does not reverse his ways, the “invisible hand” of God will begin to work against him. I perceive in Barack Obama to be a young man who not too many people have said “no” to down through the years. One of these men of God or a group of men of God ought to come to him and tell him, face-to-face and eyeball-to-eyeball, to reverse these things, get on a path that is compatible with the Scriptures, or we will cease advising you and the titanic will finish sinking.
- Get right with God yourself. “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).
- Pray for the president and his family. “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.” (1 Timothy 2:1-2).
- “Pray without ceasing” for only God can help us now.