African Americans in Mississippi often have fewer options for high-speed Internet and spend a higher proportion of their incomes on the Internet than whites in the state, according to a new report underscoring how the digital divide splits along racial lines.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- James Robison Loses Daughter to Cancer
- Miss Black USA, Founded by Karen Arrington, Focuses on More than Just Beauty
- Pastor Delman Coates Should be Fired from the Mount Ennon Baptist Church for Promoting Homosexual Marriage
- Taliban Threaten Beheadings as U.S. Wrestles with Aftermath of Massacre
- At Some Banks, Once Closed Accounts Can Re-Open
- Kristen Lartey, 22-Year-Old Daughter of Massachusetts Pastor, Killed In Drive-by Shooting
- Dr. Ralph West, Roland Martin, and Dr. Julius Scruggs to Be at the National Baptist Congress Of Christian Education Convention In St. Louis, Missouri
- WATCH: Jack Van Impe Calls President Obama An "Enemy of the Cross"
- Thomas Kinkade Had a Beautiful Family; Girlfriend Is Being Classified as a Gold-digger