December 2013 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- Most Black Americans Come From Just 46 Ethnic Groups on the Continent of Africa, DNA Shows
- Paul Crouch Jr. Is Joining The Word Network as Director of Project Development
- Terrell Owens Forced to Face Ex-Wives on Dr. Phil
- 48 Hours Mystery to Investigate Joyce Meyer's Former Bodyguard Chris Coleman's Murder Case
- Paul Crouch Jr. Is Leaving TBN to Pursue Other Ministry Work
- Historic Williams Chapel Baptist Church in Oakland, California Is Changing with the Times
- The Amazing Story Behind 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick's Tattoos
- Missing the Christmas Message
- Gospel Music in Paris Flourishing
Tag Archives: 2012 election
President Barack Obama says the nation’s unemployment rate could drop to 8 percent by next fall’s election.
The once-bursting 2012 Republican presidential field is narrowing to a two-man race, and GOP voters have one month before casting the first votes to winnow it to one. Barring a dramatic new turn, their chief options will be the steady but often bland demeanor of Mitt Romney and the idea-a-minute bombast of Newt Gingrich.
Herman Cain scanned his overwhelmingly white tea party audience, jammed into a hall at a rural fairgrounds, and offered his assessment.
President Obama formally extended his ear to evangelicals ahead of the 2012 election, meeting with top leaders of the National Association of Evangelicals in the White House for about 30 minutes on Wednesday (Oct. 12).