"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- James Robison Loses Daughter to Cancer
- 10-Year-Old Ugandan Boy Struggling to Stay Alive After Legs Swell to 'Elephant Size'
- Peru Awards Myles Munroe the Congressional Medal of Honor
- Why Urban Problems Are Much Bigger Than Detroit
- Maryland Pastor and Longtime Televangelist, Robert J. Freeman, Going to Jail for Fraud
- The Jesus Agenda Hopes to Inspire Christians to Combat Poverty
- Dr. A. R. Bernard to Be Honored at the Jerusalem Banquet on May 23, 2013
- Kari Jobe Receives First GRAMMY Nomination
- Thomas Kinkade Had a Beautiful Family; Girlfriend Is Being Classified as a Gold-digger
Daily Archives: July 18, 2012
Israeli police say they have arrested a 21-year-old man for allegedly spraying hate graffiti on the home of a prominent anti-settlement activist.
Automatic cuts in federal spending will cost the economy more than 2 million jobs, from defense contracting to border security to education, if Congress fails to resolve the looming budget crisis, according to an analysis released Tuesday.
The six heirs to the Walmart fortune are worth as much as nearly half of all American households.
Mayor Ed Lee said he wanted to spark a discussion about a spike in violent crime when he mentioned that he was considering a controversial stop-and-frisk policy used by police in New York, Philadelphia and some other big cities.
Annah Nankie Nhlapo has been waiting 22 years for a home. On a dusty narrow road on the outskirts of Johannesburg, the foundation of her new house is finally taking shape.