"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- Pastor Delman Coates Should be Fired from the Mount Ennon Baptist Church for Promoting Homosexual Marriage
- The Amazing Story Behind 49ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick's Tattoos
- Most Black Americans Come From Just 46 Ethnic Groups on the Continent of Africa, DNA Shows
- Whitney Houston Honored at McDonald's Gospelfest
- After Obama's Decision to Support Homosexual Marriage, Some Are Looking for T. D. Jakes and Other High-Profile Christian Leaders to Come Out Publicly Against Him and This Sin
- Bishop Henry Fernandez Shares How he Deals with the Trayvon Martin Situation
- At Some Banks, Once Closed Accounts Can Re-Open
- Olu Menjay Elected as President of Liberia Baptist Missionary and Educational Convention
- "Georgie" (V-Girls: Girls of Virtue Series): Read the First 2 Chapters Free
Daily Archives: May 19, 2012
A few months ago Fantasia and her manager Brian Dickens were put on blast by Matthew Herman for bailing on a appearance at Harvest Family Church. Now Matthew admits it was all a lie…
Samsung’s new Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 tablet isn’t meant to take on the iPad head-on. Instead, it offers a more portable, more affordable alternative to the Apple juggernaut.
Three men accused of making Molotov cocktails had been planning to attack President Barack Obama’s campaign headquarters, Mayor Rahm Emanuel’s home and other targets during this weekend’s NATO summit, prosecutors said Saturday.
Minutes after President Barack Obama endorsed gay marriage on May 9, Colorado’s Democratic governor choked back tears as he ordered state lawmakers to reconsider a civil-unions measure defeated the day before by Republicans.
Maryland’s highest court has ruled that same-sex couples can divorce in the state even though Maryland doesn’t permit same-sex “marriages.”
Nancy Pelosi Says Proposal Protecting Military Chaplains from Performing Homosexual Marriages Is Unnecessary
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi blasted a Republican proposal that would protect military chaplains from performing same-sex marriages, saying the provision in unnecessary.