"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- James Robison Loses Daughter to Cancer
- Peru Awards Myles Munroe the Congressional Medal of Honor
- Maryland Pastor and Longtime Televangelist, Robert J. Freeman, Going to Jail for Fraud
- Why Urban Problems Are Much Bigger Than Detroit
- The Jesus Agenda Hopes to Inspire Christians to Combat Poverty
- At Some Banks, Once Closed Accounts Can Re-Open
- Thomas Kinkade Had a Beautiful Family; Girlfriend Is Being Classified as a Gold-digger
- Frederick D. Haynes III, Roland Martin, and Vashti McKenzie to Speak at Jamal Bryant's CODE Red Conference that Will Combine Activism and Evangelism
- UN Peacekeepers to Pull Out of Golan Heights DMZ
Daily Archives: May 8, 2012
Former Southern Baptist Convention Official Arrested for Praying Outside of White House for Chinese Activist Chen Guangcheng
President Barack Obama is aware of the video–released by al-Qaida on Sunday–that shows an American hostage’s desperate plea for help and is “greatly concerned” for his safety, but refuses to negotiate with the terror group.
Gunmen in military uniform abducted five people in eastern Nigeria, tied their hands and shot them dead, police said on Saturday.