In her interview with Oprah Winfrey on Sunday night, Whitney Houston’s sister in law Pat said she didn’t care who took the picture of her best friend lying in an open coffin and sold it to the National Enquirer. But the photo has upset a lot of people. Who took it? Who sold it to the Enquirer? Forget that the Enquirer did something grievously of no taste. We know what they are. But who could have done this?
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- James Robison Loses Daughter to Cancer
- Peru Awards Myles Munroe the Congressional Medal of Honor
- Criticism and Questions Continue regarding Andy Stanley's Position on Homosexuality
- Planned Parenthood to Build Facility Next to Adoption Agency In Texas
- At Some Banks, Once Closed Accounts Can Re-Open
- WATCH: Jack Van Impe Calls President Obama An "Enemy of the Cross"
- Natalie Grant and Bernie Herms Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
- Break Up Your Fallow Ground: It is Time to Seek the Lord
- Paul Crouch Jr. Is Joining The Word Network as Director of Project Development