"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- 10-Year-Old Ugandan Boy Struggling to Stay Alive After Legs Swell to 'Elephant Size'
- WATCH: Jack Van Impe Calls President Obama An "Enemy of the Cross"
- James Robison Loses Daughter to Cancer
- Kimberly Daniels Leads Jacksonville, Florida In Celebrating First Protestant Prayer in America
- Thomas Kinkade Had a Beautiful Family; Girlfriend Is Being Classified as a Gold-digger
- It Is Reported That Holly Petraeus Is Mad As Fire
- Pastor Delman Coates Should be Fired from the Mount Ennon Baptist Church for Promoting Homosexual Marriage
- Chicago Gang Members Charged in Hadiya Pendleton's Death Are Being Held Without Bail
- Kari Jobe Receives First GRAMMY Nomination
Daily Archives: March 8, 2012
Mitt Romney won six out of the 11 Super Tuesday primaries, victories that followed a regional pattern from past primaries. Romney has performed best in New England and the mountain west but he has done poorly in the Midwest and even worse in the southern states. In a closely watched state, Romney edged out Rick Santorum by one percentage point in Ohio. Santorum won in Tennessee, Oklahoma, and North Dakota, and Newt Gingrich picked up a win in Georgia.
Today on the show, married couple Pastor Mark and Grace Driscoll discussed the Christian guidelines for sex and marriage detailed in their book Real Marriage: The Truth About Sex, Friendship, and Life Together.
I have a confession to make to the folks at Breitbart.com: I’m a biracial lawyer married to a black woman who is both better looking and more popular than I am. I’ve never served in the Illinois state Legislature, but I was in North Carolina on Wednesday. I’ve never hugged, or even met, the late former Harvard Law professor Derrick Bell. But I have heard of him. Sound familiar?
On Tuesday the U.S. Department of Education released the Civil Rights Data Collection sample, which found that public school educators unfairly punish minority students. The Associated Press had previously reported on a preliminary release of the report.
When Comcast took a majority stake in NBC Universal, the cable giant promised to launch 10 minority-owned independent networks over a period of eight years. Making good on that commitment, it has announced that at least two will have big name African Americans at their helms, with Sean “Diddy” Combs and Earvin “Magic” Johnson on board as majority owners of unique new channels.