"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- WATCH: Jack Van Impe Calls President Obama An "Enemy of the Cross"
- James Robison Loses Daughter to Cancer
- Paul Crouch Jr. Is Joining The Word Network as Director of Project Development
- Planned Parenthood to Build Facility Next to Adoption Agency In Texas
- Ministry Watch Has Given TBN the Lowest Grade for Ministry Transparency
- Criticism and Questions Continue regarding Andy Stanley's Position on Homosexuality
- WATCH: Detroit Mayor Dave Bing Suspends Police Chief Ralph Godbee, Who Is Married, for Having Sex with a Subordinate Officer
- Koreans Top Industry in Sale of Black Beauty Supply Products
- Queen Latifah Strikes a Deal with Netflix
Daily Archives: February 10, 2012
In Celebration of Black History Month, Christian Book Company Sells Ebooks on Amazon Kindle for Only 99-Cents
Bishop Barnett K. Thoroughgood had just finished his Sunday sermon entitled “I Am Here to Do Battle,” when he sat down in his seat behind the pulpit and collapsed.
Rick Warren, Who Delivered Invocation at Obama’s Inauguration, Would ‘Rather Go to Jail than Cave’ Over Birth Control Mandate
There has been considerable discussion regarding the Elephant Room 2 in light of T.D. Jakes’ invitation and appearance. For those unfamiliar with the controversy, check out UrbanFaith news editor Christine Scheller’s roundup of reactions to the event.
America’s congressionally approved watchdog for global religious liberty has called on Saudi Arabia to release 35 Ethiopian Christians arrested during a prayer meeting and imprisoned for nearly two months.
The much-touted Palestinian unity deal announced last Monday from Qatar has exposed divisions in Hamas.
By DONALD WUERL, CHARLES COLSON AND MEIR Y. SOLOVEICHIK
Stories involving a Catholic, a Protestant and a Jew typically end with a punch line. We wish that were the case here, but what brings us together is no laughing matter: the threat now posed by government policy to that basic human freedom, religious liberty.