Over the last decade, Stephen Hurd has distinguished himself as one of the leading voices in urban praise and worship music and his songs “Undignified” and “Lead Me To The Rock” are sung at faith gatherings around the globe. Now, he’s preparing to release his most ambitious project yet, O That Men Would Worship, his sixth CD and the first on his own Hurd The Word recording label.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- James Robison Loses Daughter to Cancer
- Planned Parenthood to Build Facility Next to Adoption Agency In Texas
- Criticism and Questions Continue regarding Andy Stanley's Position on Homosexuality
- WATCH: Jack Van Impe Calls President Obama An "Enemy of the Cross"
- Paul Crouch Jr. Is Joining The Word Network as Director of Project Development
- Queen Latifah Strikes a Deal with Netflix
- Break Up Your Fallow Ground: It is Time to Seek the Lord
- Is Russian President Putin Sick?
- WATCH: Titanic Events Commemorate 100th Anniversary