"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- James Robison Loses Daughter to Cancer
- Peru Awards Myles Munroe the Congressional Medal of Honor
- Maryland Pastor and Longtime Televangelist, Robert J. Freeman, Going to Jail for Fraud
- Why Urban Problems Are Much Bigger Than Detroit
- Thomas Kinkade Had a Beautiful Family; Girlfriend Is Being Classified as a Gold-digger
- JFK's Belongings Auctioned Off 50 Years After his Death
- Dr. Michael Youssef Says President Obama Is Abusing the Bible
- Peggy Noonan Says Obama Has No Case for His Re-Election
- Jesse Jackson Plans Rallies to Stop Black-on-black Murder
Daily Archives: December 11, 2011
WATCH & LISTEN: CNN’s Openly Homosexual Anchor Don Lemon Tries to Set T.D. Jakes Up In Interview Regarding Eddie Long’s Situation; But T.D. Jakes Doesn’t Fall For It and Wisely Answers the Questions
CNN’s Don Lemon talks with Bishop T.D. Jakes about the economy, politics and the Bishop Eddie Long scandal.
Too often Christmas gets swallowed up in the busyness of shopping and sending cards and wrapping presents. As we rush around, we often miss the wonder of what Christmas is all about.
John 10:1-11 reads: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
Armed with a keen business sense, a work ethic forged during the Depression, and a personal and business philosophy based on biblical principles, he took a tiny Atlanta diner, originally called the Dwarf Grill, and transformed it into Chick-fil-A, the nation’s second largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain with more than $3.5 billion in sales in 2010 and nearly 1,500 locations.