How many things do you have to be thankful for? Perhaps it has been a while since you sat down and really considered that question. If so, I would encourage you to take the time–today–to create a list of everything for which you are thankful.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- Man Who Kidnapped Mother and Three Daughters Kills Himself; Two Girls OK
- Chicago Gang Members Charged in Hadiya Pendleton's Death Are Being Held Without Bail
- WATCH: Jack Van Impe Calls President Obama An "Enemy of the Cross"
- Criticism and Questions Continue regarding Andy Stanley's Position on Homosexuality
- Homeschooling Families that Work Together Thrive
- 48 Hours Mystery to Investigate Joyce Meyer's Former Bodyguard Chris Coleman's Murder Case
- Back-Up Singer for Chaka Khan Finds Faith In Christ Through Her Daughter
- EURWeb's Cherise Nicole Interviews Garcelle Beauvais regarding the So-Called 'Flight' Movie Boycott and Denzel Washington
- Actor Isaiah Washington Passionately Talks About his Foundation and Work in Rebuilding a Nation in Africa