President Barack Obama’s persistently low approval ratings for his handling of the economy and a growing sense that the country is on the wrong track could make him more vulnerable next year than current polls suggest, according to a new POLITICO/George Washington University Battleground Poll.
"Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers." --Ephesians 4:29
"Scripture presents spiritual warfare not as the violent, bizarre end of the Christian life, but as what the Christian life is!" --Paul David Tripp
"The posture in which we pray is immaterial. God will listen whether we kneel, or stand, or sit, or walk, or work." --Author Unknown
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." --Psalm 50:15
"Too many Christians are stuffing themselves with gospel blessings while millions have never had a taste." -Vance Havner
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." --Romans 1:16
Top Posts & Pages
- 10-Year-Old Ugandan Boy Struggling to Stay Alive After Legs Swell to 'Elephant Size'
- James Robison Loses Daughter to Cancer
- Porn Star Aurora Snow says the 'Porn Business Is Not as Pleasurable as Some Think; It's Very Painful'
- It Is Reported That Holly Petraeus Is Mad As Fire
- At Some Banks, Once Closed Accounts Can Re-Open
- WATCH: Jack Van Impe Calls President Obama An "Enemy of the Cross"
- Family Christian Stores Is Now Under New Ownership
- Kimberly Daniels Leads Jacksonville, Florida In Celebrating First Protestant Prayer in America
- Kari Jobe Receives First GRAMMY Nomination
- The Jesus Agenda Hopes to Inspire Christians to Combat Poverty